Become a Bookit Tutor
- Your CV.
- Proof of your latest grades.
- A motivation letter for why we should consider you as a tutor and what your subject(s) are that you'd like to offer tutoring for.
- Confirmation that you have a laptop and a suitable internet connection in order to provide remote tutoring.
What we offer to our tutors:
- We do the marketing on your behalf, by linking you with students that require tutoring.
- Sessions are scheduled in a timeslot that suits both parties.
- Free use of our facilities at Bookit for tutoring purposes, including self-service water, tea and coffee during your tutor sessions.
During Covid restrictions, tutoring sessions will be mainly remote via Zoom, Teams or Google Meets. Each tutor is required to have a strong internet connection and laptop in order to provide tutoring. There will also be additional administrative tasks, like slide preparation, etc during these times.