Please note that this title is not in stock and on order from the supplier. To pre order this title add it to your cart as you would with any other item.
***Please note that if this pre order product is ordered along with other items that is in stock, there might be two shipments taking place and if either shipment is below R1500 in value it will attract a shipping cost to your account. If you would like your products to be shipped separately, please contact us at email@example.com to arrange and use your order reference.
Principles of Evidence fifth edition
- Provides invaluable assistance to students, academics and practitioners alike;
- Introduces a decolonial approach to South Africa’s law of evidence;
- Continues to assess the impact of the Constitution on the rules of evidence;
- Analyses the bourgeoning body of case law dealing with the admissibility of evidence;
- Considers recent amendments impacting the child witness as well as the presentation of oral evidence more generally;
- Offers a separate discussion on statutory provisions regulating matters as diverse as, for example, sexual history evidence and the admissibility of electronic evidence;
- Incorporates discussions about proof within the context of the global ‘New Evidence Scholarship’ movement;
- Provides critical commentary and suggestions for law reform.
|Principles of Evidence
|Schwikkard et al
|Country of Publication
|UNISA, University of Stellenbosch, University of Free State, Varsity College
|LEV3701, BWR300, LAEV7311